During the warmer months of the year, it is not uncommon to smell and hear the sounds of people enjoying their BBQs! Whether you are a frequent BBQ-er or only like to break yours out for special occasions or parties, grilling with a BBQ propane tank comes with many advantages. Here are a few reasons we at Collingwood Fuels would suggest that you choose a BBQ propane tank for grilling.
- Propane provides a cleaner burn than other materials. Burning charcoal briquettes is going to be a messier process than a BBQ propane tank. The soot and ashes along with leftover briquettes are a messier way to BBQ.
- Grilling is faster and easier with a BBQ propane tank. Rather than wait for charcoal to heat up to a reasonable temperature, propane is ready when you are. With the simple push of a button, grilling is ready when you are.
- Cleanup is much easier when grilling with propane. Because a BBQ propane tank burns cleaner, there are no soot, ashes or other remnants that need to be cleaned up. All you need to do is wipe down your grill and you’re done.
- Heat control is simple with the use of propane. Grilling with other fuel sources mean that you need to move the food around to find the ideal temperature. With BBQ propane tanks, a simple twist of the dial can help you cook your food fast and high or low and slow.
- The flavour of your food will shine through. If you have ever used a fire starter like butane, chances are good that you’ve also tasted the remainder of this material on your food. With propane, the flavour of the food is allowed to be the star.
- A BBQ propane tank allows for a more versatile outdoor kitchen. An outdoor kitchen is made possible in many ways with BBQ propane tanks. These tanks can run a BBQ, several side burners for boiling, frying or sauteing, and create more versatility in any outdoor kitchen.
We would love to help you set up your ideal outdoor grilling situation. For more information about our BBQ propane tanks, please contact us today.