Do you need a propane tank installation for new construction or a replacement for one that has reached its end? How should you prepare for your propane tank installation?
- Propane tank installation should be handled only by a professional with proper licensing and training– Our employees will help you through all of the decisions that need to be made and will ensure that your propane tank is installed safely and correctly.
- Choosing the right size-Propane tanks come in various sizes. At Collingwood Fuels, we can help you select the best size tank for your home or business’ needs.
- Determining the location-There are specific guidelines that must be followed when installing a propane tank, such as distance from your home or office. You can rely on us to make all of the preparations necessary before we begin your propane tank installation.
- There are several steps involved in the installation process– Once the propane tank arrives, it will be lifted into its place, whether that be on a concrete pad, blocks, or in a hole for underground installations. After that, the tank will be leveled, then our installers will run the gas yard line. They will also test the system for leaks. Next, the propane will be delivered to fill your tank. Finally, there will be a test and safety inspection and our installers will light pilot lights and ensure you have proper operation.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions-When the installation process is done, we will review the process with you. If you have any questions, our installation team will be happy to answer them and make sure all of your needs are met.
When you need a propane tank installation, call us at Collingwood Fuels and let us do the job for you.