Count on our team to provide thorough and dependable oil furnace maintenance.
Did you know that your oil furnace should receive maintenance once every year? This should optimally be done a few months before the temperatures drop. That way you can make sure everything with your furnace is running as it should before you need to depend on it to keep you comfortable. By taking the extra step to properly care for your furnace, you can extend its lifespan and often avoid frequent or costly repairs. When receiving proper oil furnace maintenance, you can expect about 1.5-2.5 hours of work that includes:
- Inspection of the chimney
- Cleaning of the furnace flue pipe, barometric damper, and chimney base
- Removal of soot buildup from inside the furnace
- Cleaning of the furnace fan
- Oiling of the motor on a belt-driven fan
- Cleaning or replacement of the air filter and filter bowl
- Cleaning and lubricating the motor and blower fan
- Checking and adjusting the oil pressure in the burner, safety features, and other functions in order to maximize efficiency
Proper oil furnace maintenance takes care, precision, and patience. Here at Collingwood Fuels, our team of highly trained and detail-oriented technicians has the skills and knowledge you depend on to keep your furnace running optimally. We are proud to offer clients in Collingwood, Ontario with superior oil furnace maintenance. Along with dependable maintenance, we can also provide you with the delivery of any fuels you need. We can set you up on an automatic delivery schedule, so you never have to go without heat. Call us today to let us know how we can help you.
At Collingwood Fuels, we offer oil furnace maintenance to those in South Georgian Bay, Clearview Township, and Simcoe County, including Collingwood, Blue Mountain, Wasaga Beach, Mulmur, Stayner, Creemore, New Lowell, and Elmvale, Ontario.