At Collingwood Fuels, we understand the importance of peace of mind when it comes to having enough fuel for your needs. We are happy to work with you to ensure you have the right size propane tank. You can rest assured that propane tank installation is completed in accordance with your needs and Collingwood, Ontario rules and regulations. Here are some key factors to consider with propane tank installation:
- Propane uses- Consider all the ways you use propane at your home, such as for a furnace, grill, stove, water heater, refrigerator, pool or spa heater, generator, patio heater, and/or lighting.
- Propane prices- Propane prices fluctuate during the year. A larger propane tank allows the opportunity to purchase extra when prices are at their lowest levels.
- Weather conditions- Choose a propane tank that will provide enough fuel to get you through periods of adverse weather when it might be difficult to get propane delivery.
- Future property plans- The location of your tank should take into account any improvements you plan to make down the road on your property so the tank is not in your way at that time.
- Accessibility- The propane tank’s location will need to be easily accessible for refueling, as well as initial propane tank installation or a future replacement.
- Future fuel needs- If you already have plans to add other propane-fueled appliances, factor that in when choosing a propane tank size.